Torn

I cannot fool myself anymore,
The truth is I'm in love with you.
I love the way you talk,
I love your smile,
I love it when you dance,
I love the way you make me feel,
I love being near to you,
I love your lips
And the touch of them in mine.

I tried to forget you once,
Then I tried to forget you...
It never worked.
Now I'm torn, divided.
I belong to you.
I belong to you.

Yet I cannot decide,
As being with you hurts you.
And viceversa.
And I cannot bare the thought of hurting you.
Yet I must decide,
Because I love you...

The fair way, the correct way, is to be apart from you.
I have to make my mind.
I have to be whole again in order to be yours.

I am truely sorry, that it came to this.
I know you won't want to be near me once you figure out what's wrong with me.
I know it will hurt you to know all this.
And I'm sorry about it.

0 comments: