The Pain...

I would like to say it feels like a nail, a very large nail, which buries slowly into my back, until it gets completely through to the other side... I'd like to say that.

It's actually more like a bar, huge, 10 cm. diameter steel bar. It goes from the base of my neck, to my back, until it reaches my ribs on my left side. Every time I move or breathe, the steel bar makes pressure on my muscles and bones, giving me the sensation of thousands of needles being hammered on my body. I cannot move my arms; cannot sit down, cannot lie down, cannot stand up... Everything, also when I stay still, makes contact with the bar. I can feel how the veins and arteries that run in it's vicinity make pressure against it too.

There are many different kinds of pain. And they can hurt either physically or emotionally. If you asked me, I'd say that emotional pain is harder to endure. Deeper, somehow, than physical pain. But this pain I have, has just acquired new dimensions.

...

The paaaain...

1 comments:

bubamara said...

ehh! no sabía que alguien más terminaba perdido en mi almost blog gurito! :D



mmm, y si cuando pienses en pain, piensas en mi poema de los puerquitos??????
jiji

tschüsie
e