Please

On a world of magic, where everything is possible, you came to me as I came to you. We said hello, we talked a bit. I bought a pie, from which you stole a bite and, just when I was about to tell you "what the hell?", I met your eye. I moved my lips, or at least I tried, you came a bit closer and I felt I'd die. From your lips I hung, I must confess, suddenly there was no world outside your face. My mind was at loss, I didn't know what to do --why, let go, of course, don't be such a loo! So I just let be and, like a magnet of sorts, just as honey to a bee, you and me, and me and you, and your lips on me, then my lips on you --oh sweet mouth, oh sweet kiss.

Please, let it last, please, I'll do anything you say, please just don't let me wake...

**

1 comments:

Space Oddi-ty said...

Ok...
You'd passed the darkness and then you bought a pie???
And you see the light eating a pie???
jajajaj
We'll, I think is love. You're in love with you're dreams. Now I know why you don't wake up early...
Tschüss! =0)