It's raining snow

Death Cab for Cutie is playing on my iPod, it's just some song I've heard before --what was the name of that song? Oh well, I can't remember. I keep on walking. Today is a gray, cold day... I return back to my body and realise it's raining. Somehow, though, I'm not getting wet from the rain.

Song change.

Death Cab for Cutie is still on, this song I know too, I think. But then again, all their songs sound the same, so I may as well not know it. In any case, the music goes perfectly well with the weather.

It's raining snow.

You know, when the raindrops aren't really drops, but snowflakes, but the weather isn't cold enough, so they melt to the point of almost becoming drops... Anyway, it's raining snow (or snowing rain, whatever you want to call it) and I'm on my way to the bus stop so I can finally go to the office. I don't really care if I get a little bit wet, so I walk at a slow pace, thinking, listening to music...

Next thing I know, I'm looking at the gray sky... I miss the sunshine.

1 comments:

Space Oddi-ty said...

Buy an umbrella and seek for a rainbow! Wait 'till the "sunshine" comes...
=0)