Look up, see the stars...

It's late and everyone has already gone to sleep. I get up from the couch and walk across the dimly lit living room to get my jacket. I think of it twice and decide that I do have the time to relax and think, «hell, I'm on vacation». So I take my jacket, put it on, get the keys from the table and silently go out of the room, across the hall, down the stairs, until I finally get out of the house.

Outside it's warmer than I thought. I reach for my cigarettes inside my jacket's right pocket and take them out --I don't really consider myself a smoker; nonetheless, I like to smoke the occasional clove cigarette. The pack is so old now that some of the cigarettes have actually lost some of their content. Oddly enough, the one cigarette I pull out of it happens to be one of them and has already lost at least two thirds of its body. «Oh well»

I lit my midget cigarette and look up to see the stars --there are so many to be seen.

There is a sigh now.

**

Somehow, I had to think of you.

1 comments:

Space Oddi-ty said...

Mmhh pero te acabaste una parte de ese cigarrito de la oscuridaaaaa
Te digo que el clavo no está padre... La mota está más chida... jajaj
=0)
Happy 2009!