Trips - I dream I typed

**

I wake up sometime between midnight and dawn to the sound of typing. I open slowly my eyes, everything is still blurry and dark. As my mind realizes I'm awake, I myself realize the typing sound didn't come from outside but that

I was dreaming I was asleep and in my dream I dreamed

I typed a story --I almost always type stories, what was typing invented for if not for writing anecdotes, fictions, thoughts... I didn't type letters, but concepts, ideas. And the story these concepts told was about a dream I had. In my dream I dreamed I typed a story about this dream I had where

I'm asleep and suddenly, I wake up sometime between midnight and dawn to the sound of typing.

**

5 comments:

bubamara said...

cuando iba en la prepa tenía un profesor que imperativamente pedía los trabajos en máquina de escribir y me encantaba hacerlos a media noche, en la madrugada, en cualquier horario sin luz solar acompañada por alguien y por nadie. lindo recuerdo me hiciste llegar.

bubamara said...

cuando iba en la prepa tenía un profesor que imperativamente pedía los trabajos en máquina de escribir y me encantaba hacerlos a media noche, en la madrugada, en cualquier horario sin luz solar acompañada por alguien y por nadie. lindo recuerdo me hiciste llegar.

Chairman said...

Con mucho gusto Eválove, cuando ud. guste :)

The Patient said...

I think I read something quite similar not too long ago. Or maybe, just maybe, it was something you wrote back then.

Tssss pah!

Space Oddi-ty said...

Ah qué buen deja vú ehh !