Ojos asi

Whether there is a better way of thinking of you,
I have not found out yet...


~


The sun shines and, colourless as the panorama is --for it is still winter for three more days--, everything turns to life...

--
They close their eyes and turn to face the light and enjoy the warmth --

In our innermost selves, we still admire our big star; we still praise the moment it bathes us with its brightness; and, to some of us, it becomes as clear as water, why our ancestors believed it to be a god of sorts and adored it.

To me...

To me, the sunshine brings a smile upon my face; to me the sunshine brings memories...


Memories of Sunshine.

4 comments:

bubamara said...

de orly sunshine??? jijijijiijijij :p

devilman said...

Jajajaja, nooooooo :P No de Orly sonsichain....

bubamara said...

mmm el mismo post me acaba de inspirar opinación:


ojos así

la de shakira??


jijijijiiiji

devilman said...

no0o0o0o0o0o0,

ojos rasgados... como de chinita.